Thursday 30 May 2013

Young Love

,

Young Love

Love is patient, love is kind,
And what our loves express is true.
No amount of tragedy can tear
Or break the love I have for you.

Time has healed our many wounds,
But has not erased the memory.
But we'll hold on, we'll stay together.
We will get through this, you and me.

Though we are young and still learning
About ourselves, our world today,
In my heart, I'll always love you,
And in my heart you'll always stay.

As days go by, as time progresses,
We will change, mature, and always grow.
But as we grow, as we reminisce,
There is one thing I will always know.

My love for you will never falter,
Never cease, for it's always true.
With love comes patience, but it's worth the wait,
To share my unending love with you.

- Jessica Wheaton -

Popular Posts