Tuesday 28 May 2013

,

why is it when I look in your eyes,
I see the love burning inside me.
why is it when you hug me,
the world melts with us.

why is it when you leave,
I can't find myself.
why is it when you say bye,
it seems like forever.

why is it when the phone rings,
I answer just to hear if it's your voice.
why is it when you don't call,
I wonder what you are doing.

why is it that I can't breath,
whenever I think about you.
why is it that I can't speak,
whenever I talk about you.

why is it when I'm around you,
you want to walk away.
why is it when I hug you,
you don't feel the same.

why is it when you look into my eyes,
you just see a girl looking back at you.
why is it when you leave,
you leave to be with her.

why is it when you say bye,
you say hello to her.
why is it when my phone rings,
it's not you.

why is it when I call you,
you don't answer.
why is it when I ask what you think about me,
you day that I'm just cool.

why me, why you,
I don't know yet but I'm hoping you can find
the love I have for you and hope one day that love would turn into something more than what meets the eye......

Popular Posts