Saturday 8 June 2013

Kissing and its meaning

,

KISSING AND ITS MEANING....

What a Kiss means..
Actually read the whole
thing cause its nice!

Kiss on the Forehead= I hope we're together
forever

Kiss on the Ear = Ur my everything

Kiss on the Cheek =We're friends

Kiss on the Hand = I adore U

Kiss on the Neck = We belong together

Kiss on the Shoulder = I want U

Kiss on the Lips = I love U

What the gesture
means...

Holding Hands = We definitely love each other

Slap on the Butt = That's mine

Holding on tight = I don't want to let go

Looking into each others Eyes = I just plain love u

Playing with Hair = Tell me you love me

Arms around the Waist = I love you too much to let go

Laughing while Kissing = I am completely comfortable with you
 
ADVICE:-
Don't ask for a kiss,
take one.
If u were
thinking about
someone while reading this,
you're definitely in Love:)

Popular Posts