Wednesday 29 May 2013

,

GIRL: I miss you.
BOY: And so?
GIRL: I really did.
BOY: OK.
GIRL: I’m sorry.
BOY: What for?
GIRL: For ignoring your efforts to communicate with me.
BOY: Its OK. I got used to it, then I got tired, so I stopped trying and started forgetting.
GIRL: I..
GIRL: I…tried to forget about you, you see.
BOY: ….
GIRL: Cause it tore me apart that we can never be…
BOY: its OK.
GIRL: Why is it so OK?
BOY: I got used to days hoping you’d be back, but then you never did. I started facing reality, and started to get a move on.
GIRL: Wait…am I too late?
BOY: Too late for what?
GIRL: To court you?
BOY: You know, I’ve always wanted to hear that from you. Back then, a years ago. But…I got used to only wishing for it..then realized it would never happen, so I stopped hoping.
GIRL: I’m really sorry, but don;t worry, this time, I will make your wishes come true.
BOY: Its my turn to say sorry. Time got into me. You’ve broken my heart already. I cant risk experiencing that again. Thank you anyway. For communicating with
me after a years of silence ..

Popular Posts