Sunday 26 May 2013

,

I never knew that I could love anyone
As much as I love you
I never knew I had it in me
to give myself away like this

I never thought I’d find someone
Who could take my breath away
Someone who could love me for who I am
And look past my mistakes

I never thought I’d find someone
Who would stand by my side
Through all my ups and downs
Someone who would give me
The benefit of the doubt
Even when I was wrong

I never knew that I could love anyone
As much as I love you
I never believed I’d find someone
Who could love me
As much as you do.. ♥


I thank my lucky stars
For making my every wish come true
When I discovered you

You make my life complete
You help me to see things
In a whole new light
And when things change
As they often do
You remind me it will be alright
And I believe it’s true
As long as I have you.

I Love You Always ♥ ♥ ♥

Popular Posts