Saturday 5 October 2013

Heart touching story

,

There was a blind girl who was filled with animosity and despised the world.

She didn’t have many friends, just a boyfriend who loved her deeply, like no one else.

She always used to say that she’d marry him if she could see him. Suddenly, one day someone donated her a pair of eyes

And that’s when she finally saw her boyfriend
She was astonished to see that her boyfriend too was blind
He told her, “You can see me now, can we get married?”


She replied, “And do what? We’d never be happy. I have my eye sight now, but you’re still blind. It won’t work out, I’m sorry.”With a smile on his face, he meekly said, 
“I understand. I just want you to always be happy. 
Take care of yourself, and my eyes.”

This is how human brain changes when the status changed. Only few remember what life was before, and who’s always been there even in the most painful situations.

Popular Posts