Sunday 13 October 2013

30 Days of love

,

Daniel and Jasmine are sitting alone in the park one night....
 

Daniel: I guess we are the left over in this world

Jasmine: I think so...All of my friends have boyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left in this world without any special person in our life

Daniel: Yup I don't know what to do

Jasmine: I know! We'll play a game

Daniel: What game?

Jasmine: I’ll be your girl friend for 30 days and you will be my boy friend

Daniel: That's a great plan in fact i don't have nothing to do much this following weeks...

DAY 1:
They watch their first movie and they both touched in a romantic film

DAY 4:
They went to the beach and have a picnic... Daniel and Jasmine have their quality time together

DAY 12:
Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they ride on a Horror House....Jasmine was scared and she touched Daniel's hand but she touched someone else hand and they both laughed...

DAY 15:
They saw a fortune teller down the road and they asked for their future advice and the fortune teller said: "My darling, Please don't waste the time of your life...

Spend the rest of your time together happily" Then tears flow out from the teller's eyes


DAY 20:
Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor... Jasmine mumbled something

DAY 28:
They sat on the bus and because of a bumpy road Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident.

DAY 29:

11:37pm
Jasmine and Daniel sat in the park where they first decided to play this game...
Daniel: I'm tired Jasmine...
Do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one..
I'll just go down the road
Jasmine: Apple Juice that's all
Daniel: Wait for me....
20mins later... a stranger approached Jasmine
Stranger: Are you a friend of Daniel?
Jasmine: Why yes? What happened?
Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran over daniel and he is critical in the hospital

11:57pm
The doctor went out of the emergency room and he handed out an apple juice and a letter
Doctor: We found this in Daniels pocket Jasmine reads the letter and it says:
Jasmine, This past few days, i realized you are a really cute girl and i am really falling for you.. Your cherish smile your everything when we played this game.....
Before this game would end...
I would like you to be my girl friend for the rest of my life....
I love you Jasmine....

Jasmine crumples the paper and shouted:
"Daniel ! i don't want you to die...
I love you...
Remember that night when we saw a meteor, I mumbled something...
I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and never end this game.
Please don't leave me Daniel....
I love you! You cannot do this to me!"

Then the clock strikes 12
Daniel's heart stop pumping

THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY

Popular Posts