Wednesday 30 October 2013

Heart touching story of a mom and boy

,


16 year old boy asks his
Mom: "Mom, what are you going to get me for my 18th birthday ??
.
The Mother answers, "son that's still a long way"
.
The boy turns 17 & one day he faints.

His Mom takes him to the hospital & the doctors says:
"Madam your child has a bad heart". </3

Being the child On the stretcher the child Says, "did he tell you I'm going to die ??
.
Mom Starts crying

The boy finally recovers on his 18th Birthday, he comes home & on his bed was a letter his mom had left him.

The letter said "Son if you are reading this its because everything went well. Remember the day you asked me what was i giving you on your 18th birthday & didn't know what to Answer you ??

"I gave you my heart" take care of it and
 

Happy Birthday Son
 

Nothing is bigger than MOM'S Heart....

Popular Posts