Monday 3 June 2013

To The One I Love

,



 
From the very day we met
It seems I never could forget.
The wonders of your loving heart
The feeling that we'll never part.

I think about you all the time. 
And cant believe you're actually mine.
The love I have for you is real.
And as I say this I start to kneel.

I take your hand and squeeze it tight
And look into your loving eyes.
Now I have figured out 
That you, are my greatest prize.

I want to say I love you
But really don't know how
The only time I've felt this way
Is right here and now.

Now the time has come at last
I hope it doesn't go by too fast
You have filled the void in my heart
And I really don't know where to start.

I guess I'll just have to come out and say
That I love you more each night and day
You're love for me is all I need
And more than I can stand

I hope that you will take my hand 
As I slip on your finger, this little band
It has no beginning, and it has no end
Just like my love for you, my very best friend

Now I have to take a chance
And tell you after all this romance
I want you always by my side 
And so I ask you to be my bride.
 
- John D.
 

Popular Posts